DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE
Rachel Ball Phillips respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, Rachel Ball Phillips will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Rachel Ball Phillips’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Rachel Ball Phillips will take whatever action she deems appropriate within her sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright-protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Rachel Ball Phillips or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to Rachel Ball Phillips’s designated Copyright Agent listed below:
1. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
3. An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where Rachel Ball Phillips can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Rachel Ball Phillips, can contact you;
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
Rachel Ball Phillips may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Rachel Ball Phillips removes the allegedly infringing materials, Rachel Ball Phillips will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Rachel Ball Phillips removed or disabled access to the materials. Rachel Ball Phillips may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Rachel Ball Phillips registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Rachel Ball Phillips’s designated Copyright Agent is:
Rachel Ball Phillips
29 Upu Pl.
Kula, HI 96790