Buying a home is an exciting time in your life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step in ensuring that your new home and community meet your needs. My services and experience range from helping you find the home that best suits your needs to contract negotiation to assisting you navigate the contract contingencies until closing. For your convenience, I also provide listings by email. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
• Assure that you see all the area properties that meet your criteria.
• Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to negotiating a contract, to navigating contract contingencies, to closing.
• Help you avoid costly mistakes.
• Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
• Check your credit report. Straighten out any errors before it’s too late.
• Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
• Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
• Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
• Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
• Identify important features you want your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
Your lender should be able to give you an estimate of your closing costs so that you will have a good idea of how much cash you will need to cover your down payment and closing costs. Closing costs may include:
• Lender fees including charges for credit report, appraisal, flood certification, origination fees, application fees, funding fees, processing fees, administration fees, underwriting, document preparation, transcript fees, wiring fees, prepaid/reserve expenses, prepaid interest, and mortgage insurance.
• Third-party fees including charges for homeowner’s insurance, transfer fees, homeowner or condo association charges, and other expenses such as home inspections.
• Government fees including recording fees, conveyance taxes, and property taxes.
• Escrow and Title fees including settlement fees, title insurance fees, notary fees, and mailing fees.